- ACMA MNO Base Station location maps for Australia
- Mobile Networks Experience Report 2019
- OpenSignal Reports, Australia, latest 5G user experience report.
- Telstra 5G Network Going Nowhere Till 2023 ???
- 5G Coverage Maps
- List of Australian accredited testing houses. Enter “telecommunications” in the search box.
- Telstra Wireless Application Development Guidelines
- Telstra List of Approved Modules and Integrated Devices.
- Worldwide Operators Network frequency check
- Global Mobile Frequencies Database
- Wikipedia list of world-wide LTE networks.
- GSMA Worldwide Operator coverage maps.
- 5G mmWave bands in Australia – ACMA Spectrum Auction outcome.
- Joint AWS/STM/Quectel/Telstra online IoT workshop (BG95)
- Non-IP data delivery and general GSMA note on LPWAN security network features such as Data over NAS (DoNAS) and Non-IP Data Delivery (NIDD).
- What is eUICC, remote SIM provisioning?
- Dual Frequency GNSS – and introduction to GNSS in general.
- CAT.M1 (LTE-M) and NB IoT summary.
- Difference between CAT.M1 and NB IoT.
- 3G, 4G Learning Resources
- Free 5G Training
- 5G Primer Video
- 5G White Paper, Wireless Access -Ericsson
- 5G Terms and Acronyms (Keysight)
- Getting started on NB IoT (using BC66, pt2)
- Future of LPWA, along side 5G (GSMA)
- History of cellular radio
- GSM Association: Internet Of Things.
- GSMA – features to be supported in 3GPP release 13, 14, for LTE-M and NB IoT.
- Australia Goverment guide: Securing IoT devices for consumers. Also ETSI document on same subject.
- GNSS User Technology Report 2020 – GSA
- GNSS in City Environments, improving accuracy.
- LTE Technology Radio Handbook
- Voice communication in WiFi, LTE, 5G – Ericsson White paper
- Dreaming of 6G…
IoT And Other Online Tools/Resources
- GSMA IoT Evolution Tracker
- Pepe’s UDP Echo Server
- Pepe’s TCP Echo Server
- IoT platform WIA
- IoT platform DTweet
- Frequency bands reference and EARFCN calculator , also link2.
- NMEA-0183 Protocol
- Online Decode of GNSS location string
( GPRMC & GPGGA decoder).
- Trimble GNSS satellite constellation coverage
- Data Throughput and SIP testing.
- Lookup Location from network data – Link1, Link2
- T3412, T3324 – PSM – at+cpsms command generator and decoder
- Pepe’s MQTT server. See the email instructions:
Smithsonian Institute – online virtual Museum. Images free to download: